Emulator Issues #10034
Android lacks game verification
Game ID? (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab)
[Put Game ID here]
MD5 Hash? (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab, MD5 Hash: Compute)
[Put MD5 Hash here]
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
[Android version does not have easy way to see MD5, GameID to properly make an issue]
What steps will reproduce the problem?
[Reproduction steps here]
Which versions of Dolphin did you test on? Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which versions of Dolphin used to work?
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
[PC specs here]
Is there any other relevant information? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
[Anything else here]
#1 Updated by JosJuice over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Android: UI missing details from UI to Android game list lacks details like game ID and MD5 hash
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Issue type changed from Bug to Feature request
- Operating system Android added
- Operating system deleted (
#2 Updated by ryanebola16 11 months ago
- Subject changed from Android game list lacks details like game ID and MD5 hash to Android game list lacks details like MD5 hash
GameID can now be found by long-pressing games as of https://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/40fc25b06de7159a452766d44fc6d54cec075329/