Project

General

Profile

Emulator Issues #10204

Blurry line in the top left corner of Sponegebob Battle for Bikini bottom.

Added by carrotfear666 over 3 years ago. Updated over 3 years ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
% Done:

0%

Operating system:
N/A
Issue type:
Bug
Milestone:
Regression:
No
Relates to usability:
No
Relates to performance:
No
Easy:
No
Relates to maintainability:
No
Regression start:
Fixed in:

Description

Game Name?

Sponegebob Battle for Bikini bottom

Game ID? (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab)

GQPE78

MD5 Hash? (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab, MD5 Hash: Compute)

9e18f9a0032c4f3092945dc38a6517d3

What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.

There is a blurry line in the top left hand corner of Battle for Bikini Bottom. It's hard to notice, but always there.

What steps will reproduce the problem?

Start the game and look in the left hand corner. It's most noticeable in the Rock Bottom stage because of the darkness.

Resolution at native, vertex rounding off, antiisotropic filtering at x1, antialiasing off, openGL backend.

Which versions of Dolphin did you test on? Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which versions of Dolphin used to work?

5.0-3334

What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)

Windows 7, i5, gtx 970

Is there any other relevant information? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
configuration files)

it's hard to notice, even in screenshots. In the first screenshot, look at the space between mrs Puff's eyes.
In the second, look the doorframe of the building in the background. See how it doesn't line up.
In the third screenshot, look at the left side of the top tiki. See how distorted it is.

GQPE78-1.png (385 KB) GQPE78-1.png carrotfear666, 04/12/2017 01:01 PM
GQPE78-3.png (402 KB) GQPE78-3.png carrotfear666, 04/12/2017 01:01 PM
GQPE78-4.png (373 KB) GQPE78-4.png carrotfear666, 04/12/2017 01:04 PM
6005
6006
6007

History

#1 Updated by iwubcode over 3 years ago

Would it be possible for you to upload a fifolog of the issue?

#2 Updated by carrotfear666 over 3 years ago

iwubcode wrote:

Would it be possible for you to upload a fifolog of the issue?

I'm not sure how to do that, sorry. But it's not as issue you even need to do anything to reproduce. Just start the game and it's always present.

#3 Updated by iwubcode over 3 years ago

carrotfear666 wrote:

I'm not sure how to do that, sorry. But it's not as issue you even need to do anything to reproduce. Just start the game and it's always present.

Fifologs are nice because the user / developer does not need to own the game to reproduce a graphical issue.

Just to let you know, you can create a fifolog by going to Tools > FifoPlayer. Then click on the "Record" tab and hit the button. 3 frames is usually useful for developers.

My fifolog of the title screen does not show this issue.

#4 Updated by carrotfear666 over 3 years ago

iwubcode wrote:

carrotfear666 wrote:

I'm not sure how to do that, sorry. But it's not as issue you even need to do anything to reproduce. Just start the game and it's always present.

Fifologs are nice because the user / developer does not need to own the game to reproduce a graphical issue.

Just to let you know, you can create a fifolog by going to Tools > FifoPlayer. Then click on the "Record" tab and hit the button. 3 frames is usually useful for developers.

My fifolog of the title screen does not show this issue.

I don't want to waste your time, so get past the title screen and actually start playing the game, and if you still can't see the issue, delete my report.

Also available in: Atom PDF