Emulator Issues #10700
Android: Add SD card setting to GUI
It would be nice to eventually use Dolphin for loading codes from a virtual SDHC card using Gecko OS.
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
Baseband version N950USQS2BQK2
Kernel version 4.4.21
6GB RAM (LPDDR4)
Is there anything else that can help developers narrow down the issue? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
configuration files, savefiles, savestates)
I finally got a Galaxy Note8! Time to throw Dolphin at it.
#3 Updated by JosJuice over 1 year ago
- Issue type changed from Bug to Feature request
- Assignee set to JosJuice
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Subject changed from Android: Add SDHC support to Android: Add SD card setting to GUI
- Operating system Android added
- Operating system deleted (
Yes, it should be working already if you enable it in the INI.