Emulator Issues #10783
Android: Pressed / long-pressed games are ignored once when scroll reaches bottom or top of game list
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
Pressed / long-pressed games are ignored once when scroll reaches bottom or top of game list. Pressing / long-pressing again after the first failed press will work.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Have a game list long enough to allow scrolling.
- Scroll your screen so the first game in the list isn't visible.
- Scroll upwards in one continuous gesture until you hit the top of your list.
- Long-press or press a game.
- Observe no response.
- Long-press or press a second time and the emulator will respond as expected.
Note: The same principle can be applied to the bottom of the list too.
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
6GB RAM (LPDDR4)
Baseband version N950USQS2BQK2
Kernel version 4.4.21