Application name should be capitalized on macOS
A very small suggestion:
App name should be "Dolphin.app" instead of "dolphin.app" to be consistent with most other apps.
Currently I have to do the following every time I update the app (which is pretty frequent):
mv dolphin.app/ dolphin1.app/
mv dolphin1.app/ Dolphin.app/
- Relates to maintainability deleted (
- Easy deleted (
- Relates to performance deleted (
- Relates to usability deleted (
- Regression deleted (
- Issue type deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Subject changed from Suggestion - application name should be upper case to Application name should be capitalized on macOS
- Project changed from Emulator to Infrastructure
- Tracker changed from Emulator Issues to Issue
- File Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 14.36.16.png Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 14.36.16.png added
- Operating system deleted (
For those without macOS, here is a screenshot showing how Dolphin is packaged by the buildbot. It ships in a DMG (think of it as a macOS package) with the application "dolphin.app" inside. Only the DMG has the unique name (in this case "dolphin-master-5.0-9289.dmg") applied to it, the application itself is always "dolphin.app".
It's not a big deal, but, it's a thing I guess.