Emulator Issues #11797
[QT] [UI] The rumble button in controller configuration window doesn't work with keyboard
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
When you try open the rumble configuration page at the controllers configuration window, if you press enter or space on the button, the UI doesn't work.
You be forced to click with the mouse to open the page.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- go to the options/Controller settings
- select Standard gamecube controller on any port.
- press configure at that controller
- navigating with tab through the window go to the rumble configuration button.
- try to activate it with enter or space. It doesn't work.
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
yes, 5.0 - 10617
Is the issue present in the latest stable version?
No, stable doesn't have qt UI.
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
intel core i5 4210
16 gb ram
Nvidia gt 970m
windows 10 pro
Simply that. A small UI issue that affects players that mainly work with the keyboard like blind people. :)
¡thanks for your support!