Emulator Issues #11988
Resizing TAS input dialogs causes stick circles to jump and deform into ovals
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
In the TAS input dialog, the "stick position" graphs are non-circular when the window is small, and jump around when the window becomes tall or wide.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Menu - Movie - TAS Input
- In the Wii dialog, notice that the IR isn't a square, and Nunchuk stick isn't a circle. In the GameCube dialog, notice that both sticks aren't squares.
I'll focus on the GameCube dialog.
- Enlarge the window quite a bit. Then make it narrower so the circles touch the left/right of their regions.
- Make the window less tall, so the circles touch the top/bottom of their regions. Notice that their positions snap a bit.
- Make the window short but wide. The circles become wide ovals.
- Make the window tall but narrow. The circles become tall ovals.
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
Is the issue present in the latest stable version?
Present in 5.0-7062 (when the Qt UI first became default).
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
Windows 10 1909
Is there anything else that can help developers narrow down the issue? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
configuration files, savefiles, savestates)
Screen recording attached.