Emulator Issues #12174
Port speed limit to new config system
Apparently some games can actually run full speed and users want this now. The only way to currently disable the frame-limiter is to savestate, close the game, turn off the framelimiter, reload the game, load the savestate.
#5 Updated by ryanebola16 10 months ago
- Status changed from Work started to Accepted
Postponed due to plans to convert Speed Limit to a different config system.
#8 Updated by ryanebola16 7 months ago
- Status changed from Fix pending to Accepted
- Subject changed from Add Disable Frame-Limiter to In-Game drop down Menu in Android to Port speed limit to new config system
- Operating system N/A added
- Operating system deleted (
This setting is now portable to the new config system so that's the better route to go.