Emulator Issues #12178
Qt: covers are cropped to banner size until downloads finish
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
In grid mode the game list shows covers cropped to the size of banner images until all cover downloads are finished.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
(you might need to purge the game list to reproduce this)
- Make sure you're in grid mode
- Switch on "Download Game Covers from GameTDB.com for Use in Grid Mode" and close the config dialog
- Observe cropped covers until downloads are finished
- Switch off "Download Game Covers from GameTDB.com for Use in Grid Mode" and close the config dialog
- Observe game tiles staying at the cover size until all banners are loaded (probably much less noticeable if you have a short game list)
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
Is the issue present in the latest stable version?
Is there anything else that can help developers narrow down the issue? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
configuration files, savefiles, savestates)
reproduced on both Windows and Linux