Emulator Issues #12218
Android: Incorrect game-specific Wii Remote extension can be temporarily displayed
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
Occurs with game-specific settings only. Original post: https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/8941#pullrequestreview-464696062
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Clear Game Settings for your chosen game.
- Emulate "Wii Remote 1" and change the extension.
- Save settings.
- Return to the "Wii Remote 1" submenu and note that the previously changed extension is correctly displayed.
- Press back
- Emulate "Wii Remote 2"
- Note that the extension is incorrectly displayed as the same extension as "Wii Remote 1"
- Changing the "Wii Remote 2" extension or backing out of game-specific settings will cause the correct extension to be displayed again.
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
6GB RAM (LPDDR4)
OpenGL ES 3.2 V@331.0
- Fixed in set to 5.0-13056
- Status changed from Fix pending to Fixed