Emulator Issues #12701
Dynamic input textures do not follow gameini controller profile
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
Setting a controller profile in the gameini causes dynamic input textures to load the wrong set of textures
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Have two different controller profiles (I will call them A and B), ideally for different devices to make it more obvious (e.g. one for keyboard and one for a controller)
- Have a dynamic input texture pack that supports your devices for the game you are about to use to test this
- Set your controller profile in dolphin settings to A
- Set the controller profile in the gameini to B
- Load the game and see that dynamic input textures has loaded the textures for profile A but the controls follow profile B
Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
Linux Mint 20.2 (base: Ubuntu 20.04 focal), AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Is there anything else that can help developers narrow down the issue? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
configuration files, savefiles, savestates)
A number of dynamic input texture packs can be found here: https://github.com/Venomalia/UniversalDynamicInput