Emulator Issues #13187open
Game Paths Improvements
1) Drag and drop a game folder to Dolphin shouldn't prompt user about adding a game folder to the list of Game Paths. It could be done without confirmation. If it was a mistake, user can remove it in Config Settings under Path. Also, I find this confirmation annoying. Not deleting any files here.
2) Drag and drop a game folder should work with game folders under Config Settings under Paths too... without confirmation.
3) Sometimes I wonder if Dolphin should have individual checkbox for game folders along with individual
Search Subfolders. I think the first part is worth implementing. Second part, unsure.
Search Subfolders to
Updated by lasers 29 days ago
5) Skip hidden directories (i.e.
6) Add unique checkbox to hide duplicate games. I can't keep many games due to limited 256G storage on Macbook Air, but I can keep few and put the rest on portable drive. When I plugged the portable drive in, multiple games would show up too along with few duplicates. Same could be said for people using NAS, Backup, et cetera. I would like to hide duplicates and the unique games would be based on order of moveable game paths (list).