Emulator Issues #237closed
Sonic Heroes Controls Messed Up
Relates to usability:
Relates to performance:
Relates to maintainability:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Play Sonic Heroes as Sonic Tales & Knuckles (Although I think it affects all modes of gameplay)
- Play for a few and you will eventually notice that your character walks extremely slowly, like as if you pressed an analog stick 10%
- As a result you can't really keep playing because your player is too slow
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
player walks unplayably slow...
I have seen this bug for a long time and it never got fixed so I just
thought I would bring it up
Updated by knuckles500 over 14 years ago
I can confirm this too, but for Sonic Heroes, it depends on what stage you start on.
There's a similar issue with Sonic Adventure DX where using the analog stick to move
up or down doesn't work, but left and right works fine.
And I remember it working fine in earlier revisions as well.
Updated by superempra over 14 years ago
This happens to me too.
Updated by XTra.KrazzY almost 14 years ago
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Updated by DamentZ about 13 years ago
This defect is not fixed, nothing has changed. Sonic Heroes still is unplayable at
some points, especially in multiplayer.
Updated by DimitriPilot3 over 12 years ago
- Status changed from Fixed to Duplicate