Emulator Issues #274
Complete the Microphone device
Right now, Microphone via Memory card slot B is NEARLY completed.
What needs to be done is
* Get Audio from Microphone connected to PC
* Correctly send the audio to the game
* The Microphone uses 16bit audio, YAGCD has all documentation needed
* Maybe Revise how we send Microphone button being sent to Core
* Currently only being sent on Linux side, it's easy to add support,
I only added it via PadSimple though, would be nice if it was in nJoy as
well and Windows :D
#1 Updated by Sonicadvance1 over 11 years ago
Wow, only 3 hours ago. Anyway, I got Audio from the PC via Portaudio, Linux only- but
can be ported easily. It isn't really YAGCD that has the documentation, It's GC Linux.
Locks up games that use Microphone, I have no idea why, it may be waiting for more
information, but I can't tell right now.