Emulator Issues #3106
Fishing Resort Wii map is inverted
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.open MG1 using dx9/dx11/
2.get to the "bathroom galaxy" and play the sphere level.
Dolphin version with the problem?
6127 and older
32-bit or 64-bit and any other build parameters?
Please provide any additional information below.
except for Copy EFB to- texture
and 1680x1050 resolution
here a screenshot of the bug
#11 Updated by jizardy over 10 years ago
i test on DX9 plugin issue still there.
here a screenshot.
i was so excited :(
#15 Updated by jizardy over 10 years ago
Here is the link to the files that you requested Skidau
hope you find it usefull.
#20 Updated by jizardy over 10 years ago
is called Zip/Rar file called "data"
#24 Updated by skidau almost 10 years ago
This issue is still occurring. Looks like the flip bits for X and Y reflections isn't being emulated. I have attached a savegame for the USA version of SMG. To reproduce it, unzip the save game to the User\Wii\title\00010000\524d4745 folder and follow these steps (takes 2 minutes to reproduce).
- Go to the fountain (forward and left to the blue/grey dome)
- Use the pull star and select the new galaxy
- Enter Rolling Green Galaxy
- Walk towards the golden glass ball with the star in it
- See that Mario's reflection is inverted
#27 Updated by skidau over 9 years ago
Another game with this problem is Fishing Resort Wii (NTSC-U) at the maps screen. The maps are shown upside down and right to left.
#29 Updated by jizardy almost 9 years ago
This baby issue have more than a year and a half and it starting to walk by itself!!
i feel so proud :P
is really bad that Fishing resort is having same problem.
well i think flip bits for X and Y reflections are being emulated because is present, maybe just the size of it is wrong or graphic reflections on wii uses some sort of programing/compression trick on reflected images to free work loads on the limited wii hardware and that maybe is not being emulated.
well im just guessing i really dont know...
#36 Updated by andriwas over 5 years ago
Hi this issue still happening in 4.0.7145, for Fishing Resort rotated/flipped map workaround:
1. tell dolphin to dump texture
2. play the game until map shown
3. search for map dumped texture, I found one named: tex1_512x256_7b6adcfbfe45c0ec_14.png
4. rotate the image of this file 180deg
5. place rotated/flipped texture to custom texture folder
6. tell dolphin to load custom texture
7. open map in game (don't even need to restart the emulation)
Use this method to fix other titles with same issue
#39 Updated by skidau over 4 years ago
The Wiimote strap screen is inverted on Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an engine game.
#43 Updated by seapancake over 4 years ago
Fixed the link, save file is here: https://mega.nz/#!cVVhzCoa!YnGuh8xHiq5RWKJiGSnYHNZC1u-_IQ8bRLtRsT89ndo