Emulator Issues #4758
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes New Issue with virtual efb copy
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
1) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Not see the gfx error
2) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin?
(If so, please specify the latest revision that worked.)
r7616 (3.0) x 64
5) Please provide any additional information below.
This only happen when virtual efb copy is enabled
6) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).
#1 Updated by burnhellxp almost 9 years ago
On the forum a guy said he got problem with smokes on Muramassa too
"Great. I solved it by using SVN 7621 again. New revisions render those smoke, snow or something to black textures. Bug I guess "
I can confirm this rev not broken this
#3 Updated by glennricster almost 9 years ago
This seems to be another issue with the texcache rewrite. There is an issue for these things. Check out issue 4635. Most likely any revision after the texcache rewrite merge will have this problem.
By the way, please read the directions and post your screenshot on a third party host, and link to it from here.