Emulator Issues #5002
Zelda Twillight Princess (US) goron mines boss door won't open.
[The following is a template to help you fill out a more informative
On the wiki, it says the game runs ok, but i cant open the boss door, and so can't advance in the game.
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties:
The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
OpenGL, (Did try 3d thing) both work fine.
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Get to goron mines
2.Get all the parts of boss key
3.try to open boss door
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)?
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Be sure to list OS,
graphics driver information, and video card model if you are having
graphics problems, for example.
(It has noting to do with grapic problems. but, im using windows 7 ultimate, 32 bit.
6) Please provide any additional information below.
7) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).
#2 Updated by 1carlosduran about 8 years ago
I was able to fix the issue by disabling dual core use under basic settings in configuration settings menu. It made the game slow but I saved my progress stopped the emulation to re-enable dual core and restarted the game with the emulator. Was able to continue without problems. Hope this helps someone else.