Emulator Issues #5054closed
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - crash upon startup.
Sorry to bother everyone again.
1) Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (RFEP01).
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Well, I managed to (somehow) skip past the former problem. The only thing now is that whenever I even open the game, it freezes and crashes Dolphin. I'm not entirely certain what happened, and I apologize for being such a noob, but. I can't figure out what I've done to break it now, hahah.
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
Yes, it's been working correctly on this version up until the Trying to compile problem and then this. I have not yet tried it on a former version.
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open the game.
- Game freezes and crashes the emulator.
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)?
3.0-204, 32bit I'm assuming.
Again, I'm really sorry I'm so new to emulators and having all these problems. u_u