Emulator Issues #5114
Fluidity wiiware game crash and can't get ingame
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
WFLE01 Fluidity \ Hydroventure
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I should be able to play the game, but the emu crash before I can get ingame and play
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
Yes it worked, I've to test some revs...
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Start the game
- press 2 to "open the book"
- press 2 to go in the selected world
- Crash before it's possible to play, it seem that the crash occur precisely when the water should appear
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)?
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Be sure to list OS,
graphics driver information, and video card model if you are having
graphics problems, for example.
I'm using 3.0-363 INTEL AVX +DCP x64, on windows 7 x64, nvidia gtx 570 last drivers, intel i5 2500k
6) Please provide any additional information below.
I tried, with jit, jitl, dx9, dx11, opengl, safe texture cache on max accuracy and max performance, with efb to ram and to texture.
#1 Updated by giaga7 over 9 years ago
I obtained errors only once, I could not save all errors, first appeared a windows with some informations (that I could not save) and than this list of errors:¶
BackPatch : currently only supporting reads.
Attempted to write 03a63849
Attempted to write 03a6384d
Attempted to write 03a63859
Attempted to write 03a63851
Attempted to write 03a63855
Attempted to write 03a6385d
Attempted to write 03a63831
Attempted to write 03a63839
Attempted to write 03a63835
Attempted to write 03a6383d
Attempted to write 03a63829