Emulator Issues #5123
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1&2 menu is partially offscreen
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1&2
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Pressing start to open menu shifts screen to top right corner. Issue occurs on planet, does not occur on base
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
Issue has always occurred across multiple versions.
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start the game.
2. Press start to open menu on base.
3. Teleport down to planet
4. Open menu, notice that top and right side of menu is off screen.
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)?
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Be sure to list OS,
graphics driver information, and video card model if you are having
graphics problems, for example.
32 bit linux. Dolphin 3.0-368
Nvidia driver version 285.05.09-1
6) Please provide any additional information below.
Video shows issue about a minute in
#5 Updated by devidra1991 over 7 years ago
JMC4789 can you tell me which kind of Media you need?
I downloaded Dolphin 4 and 3.5 both the same, I got also the Problem
If you open the Menu ( Start / Z Button ) to Equip Items, set youre Technique look youre Status etc. the Screen goes Up and oyu have a big black bar on the bottom