Emulator Issues #5209
LostWinds 1 & 2 GFX FIFO: Unknown Opcode (0x2)
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
LostWinds - WLWEHL
LostWidns: Winter of melodias - WLOPHL
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The game should work without issues, but instead, at a random point I got this error and the game crashes
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
Yes it worked in dolphin 3.0 - 415 and now with dolphin 3.0 - 416 by lectrode it crashes
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start the game
2. At the title screen or ingame, or loading a savegame it crashes
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)?
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Be sure to list OS,
graphics driver information, and video card model if you are having
graphics problems, for example.
I'm using dolphin 3.0 - 416 by lectrode...
Windows 7 64 bit, intel i5 2500k, nvidia gtx 570 290.53 drivers, 8gb RAM
6) Please provide any additional information below.
I'm using DSP LLE with Dsound at 48000 hz, with DSP LLE on thread and audio DTk enabled.
Directx11 with ram and cache enabled, openmp, pixel lighting enabled, vsync, frame limited to audio, lock to threads off, obiouvsly dual core on.
7) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).
I obtain this error
GFX FIFO: Unknown Opcode(0x2)
followed by the image below...