Emulator Issues #5275
Zelda Wind Waker - tingle tuner Problem
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
Legend of Zelda : Wind waker , ID : GZLE01
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The tingle tuner must start but it doesnot connect with VBA-m (GBA emulator).
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.connect dolphin to VBA-m
2.use Tingle Tuner.
3.connect it to VBA-m
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)?
Dolphin r3.0 32-bit
6) Please provide any additional information below.
i use the method to connect the dolphin to VBA-M as stated in the forums but the tingle tuner says the error to connect the GBA properly and then it appears calling in VGA-M.... IF i again use tingle tuner in dolphin VGA-M resets....
7) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).