Emulator Issues #5375closed
Pokepark Wii music is garbled
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
"RSBE01", etc): PokePark Wii (R8AE01)
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
When I listen to the background music, it is garbled.
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
It never worked correctly even if I choose any audio backend or sample rate, but audio dump contents good sound.
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Launching game.
- Listening to BGM.
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)? Do not say 'latest version'
this changes multiple times a day.
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Be sure to list OS,
graphics driver information, and video card model if you are having
graphics problems, for example.
My PC Configuration:
DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
nVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit
2 GB RAM
7) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).