Emulator Issues #5411
Monster Hunter Tri lags from revision: e09dd77914aa
1) Game Name and ID
Monster Hunter Tri RMHP08
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The game should be fluid and smooth instead of it's lagging a lot
3) Did the game ever work correctly
Yes, I figured out that revision Revision: e09dd77914aa 3.0-591 cause the problem.
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
Just start the game
5) What version of dolphin are you using
I tested 3.0-589 and from 3.0-591 to 3.0-631
6) Please provide any additional information below.
The issues can be fixed changing the line
"UseXFB = True" to "UseXFB = False"
I think this line has been added/modified in Revision: e09dd77914aa and it's causing the lag ingame.
Although in the revision is written "Fixes flickering with keyboard input in Monster Hunter Tri", this change is causing this strong lag...