Emulator Issues #5676
Super Mario Sunshine white water
1) Game Name and ID : GMSP01, Super Mario Sunshine
2) What is the expected output? Normal blue water. What do you see instead? Partially white water.
3) Did the game ever work correctly on an
earlier version of dolphin? Never.
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
2.Anisotropic Filtering at 2x or above
5) What version of dolphin are you using )? 64bit, Dolphin 3.0-793-dirty.
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Windows 7,AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics, DX9.
6) Please provide any additional information below.
7) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).