Emulator Issues #5746
Pitch on some sounds is incorrect [Zelda UCode]
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
All games that use Rectangle Waves, e.g. Super Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker etc.
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The Rectangle Wave should play at the right level.
Instead it's too high pitched and sounds wrong anyways.
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
This has happened all the time IIRC
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
In Wind Waker:
1. Open Wind Waker
2. Hear Magic Meter filling (You must first get it though)
3. It's too high pitched
As in Super Mario Sunshine:
Press Start while jumping, try to switch camera modes while jumping etc.
Also too high pitched.
6) Please provide any additional information below.
In "UCode_Zelda_Synth", at Line 30, removing the * 16 (or lowering it) makes it much lower pitched. But it still isn't right.
Also, the Mario Sunshine "Denied" Sound sounds perfect with the *16 removed.
I think Rectangle Wave for the title is wrong, but i don't know what it actually is called, the code calls it Rectangle Wave :P