Emulator Issues #5827
Banners Titles and Descriptions of wbfs files doesn't show good
1) Game Name and ID (as it appears in right click > properties: "GZ2P01",
About every game in .wbfs (the obly one working is mario kart wii), I had them in ISO then i lost iso files and made another iso image and then converted it in wbfs)
2) What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I think all banners should be as the one of mario kart wii or gc games instead I see only strange characters and broken or missin banner
3) Did the game ever work correctly (i.e. not have this problem) on an
earlier version of dolphin? Please specify the exact revision when the
Yes when they were in ISO they showed good
4) What steps will reproduce the problem?
Just convert an ISO file to wbfs and add it to the dolphin list
5) What version of dolphin are you using (32bit/64bit along with the
version as it appears in the title bar, etc)? Do not say 'latest version'
this changes multiple times a day.
On what operating system, drivers, and hardware? Be sure to list OS,
graphics driver information, and video card model if you are having
graphics problems, for example.
6) Please provide any additional information below.
I converted them with wii backup manager, from iso to wbfs
7) Attachments. IMPORTANT! We have a limited storage quota on
GoogleCode, so please use a 3rd party host for screenshots or any other
files (http://min.us/ for example).