Emulator Issues #6191
Solarized colors in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
I haven't found similiar issue, so I hope you won't be mad.
Warrior Within is almost unplayable due to too bright and altered in-game colors. Movies and menus are working fine. Currently I'm running newest snapshot of Dolphin, but stable release is flawed as well. I tried almost all possible combinations of Graphics' settings, without success.
Title: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
OS: Arch Linux x86_64, kernel 3.8.5
GPU: Nvidia GT240 w/ official drivers 313.26
I'm not sure if it's possible to reproduce it, maybe it's hardware specific.
#6 Updated by SiTLOOMS about 1 year ago
- File Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-14-08-472_org.mm.j.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-14-08-472_org.mm.j.jpg added
- File Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-14-06-137_org.mm.j.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-14-06-137_org.mm.j.jpg added
- File Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-13-29-808_org.mm.j.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-13-29-808_org.mm.j.jpg added
- File Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-12-23-058_org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-12-23-058_org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.jpg added
- File Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-12-18-390_org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-22-21-12-18-390_org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.jpg added
It looks like I have the same issue on android now.
In main version of Dolphin Emulator (5.0-11790) I have normal video, menu and in-game overlay (health, sands), but inverted in-game colors except fire (it slil red). Because of this postprocessing inversion is inapplicable.
At the same time, in the last MMJ version (5.0-9494) fire inverts too, so i can use postprocessing inversion, but (as expected) it makes picture too dark. I think it is because there are textures inverted, not all screen, and postprocessing inversion makes illumination dark.
No settings changing a made had an impact.
This issue is still present in Android Dolphin as of 5.0-13163, exactly as described by SiTLOOMS 8 months ago.
Device: Xiaomi Poco F2 PRO
Chipset: Snapdragon 865
GPU: Adreno 650
Video backend: both OpenGL and Vulkan
(It works as it should in software video backend).