Emulator Issues #8305
Looney Tunes: Back In Action - Random sound effects and loud audio crackling
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong in few words.
After talking to Foghorn Leghorn, a loud screeching sound will play, followed by various random sound effects. I believe this is related to issue 8069. https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/detail?id=8096&q=sound
What did you expect to happen instead?
For loud noises not to play and break my eardrums.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Load a saved game and select the stage Warner Bros. Studios
2. Select challenge #2, Chimp Chase
3. Cross the street and play through the game as normal up until you dig up Daffy Duck
4. Once he is dug up, ignore the wanted poster mission and go left where you will see a hold you can dig under
5. Go past the hole and keep going until you see the chicken Foghorn Leghorn. Talk to him, and let him finish his dialogue.
6. Remove headphones before the glitched audio kills your ears
Dolphin 3.5 and 3.5-367 are old versions of Dolphin that have
known issues and bugs, so don't report issues about them and test the
latest Dolphin version first.
Which versions of Dolphin did you test on?
Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which
versions of Dolphin used to work?
What are your PC specifications? (including, but not limited to: Operating
System, CPU and GPU)
Windows 8, AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, AMD Radeon R7 200 Series, 8GB Ram, Realtek High Definition Audio (Driver 184.108.40.20657), AMD High Definition Audio Device (Driver 220.127.116.1105)
Is there any other relevant information? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
Warning. Loud audio.