Emulator Issues #8763
Wii Play Motion : real wiimote problems
Game Name? Wii Play: Motion
Game ID? SC8E01
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong in few words.
1) Wiimote cursor freezes in main menu, the only solution is to disconnect and connect it again. But it can freeze again in a few seconds
2) While trying to play multiplayer with two wiimotes, game shows a message "Please remove the external extension controller from the wii remote". After removing motion plus from wiimotes, controllers shows as "ready" but then message shows up "motion plus is not connected" and after connecting it again - message does not dissappear and it all starts again with "Please remove the external extension controller from the wii remote".
Connecting and disconnecting nunchuck does not help.
What did you expect to happen instead?
1) Wii cursor should not freeze during the game
2) Miltiple wiimotes should work fine without any issues
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Star menu shows up with "press A and B to start" and then cursor freezes.
2. In any game mode with multiplayer, select two players
3. When trying to start the game message shows up "Please remove the external extension controller from the wii remote".
Dolphin 3.5 and 3.5-367 are old versions of Dolphin that have
known issues and bugs, so don't report issues about them and test the
latest Dolphin version first.
Which versions of Dolphin did you test on?
Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which
versions of Dolphin used to work?
Yes. 3.5 144 doesn't have these issues
What are your PC specifications? (including, but not limited to: Operating
System, CPU and GPU)
Windows 8.1, 8Gb Ram, Intel Core i5-3470, Nvidia Geforce GTX 760
Is there any other relevant information? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
Message screenshot http://imgur.com/5OXur4g