Emulator Issues #9120
Donkey and Diddy Kong 3D models flicker and turn invisible
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Game ID? (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab)
MD5 Hash? (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab, MD5 Hash: Compute)
What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.
The Donkey and Diddy Kong 3D models flicker and turn invisible when playing in almost any level
What steps will reproduce the problem?
On the map screen, select any stage and once the level has been loaded, the models will start flickering
Which versions of Dolphin did you test on? Does using an older version of Dolphin solve your issue? If yes, which versions of Dolphin used to work?
4.0-8098 Not working
What are your PC specifications? (CPU, GPU, Operating System, more)
Window 10 Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
32.0 GB RAM
Is there any other relevant information? (e.g. logs, screenshots,
See attached files.
#1 Updated by seapancake almost 7 years ago
- File SF8E01-1.png SF8E01-1.png added
- File SF8E01-2.png SF8E01-2.png added
- File SF8E01-7.png SF8E01-7.png added
- File SF8E01-9.png SF8E01-9.png added
- File SF8E01-12.png SF8E01-12.png added
- Confirmed with above settings
- Same issue on default OGL
- Doesn't happen on D3D, narrowed it down to the IR thats being used
- Bi-sected to 4.0-8012 in PR https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/3165