Emulator Issues #9216
Android: Enabling input overlay causes crash on Shield TV Pro.
The Simpsons Hit and Run
Other games may also do this,but if I try enabling touch input overlay on my Shield TV Pro,an error message appears and triggers an exit to the menu.
And yes,I know Shield TV does not have a touch screen for using overlays,it was just the need to check if Hit and Run would let me move via the input overlay's analog stick.
- Move around overlay buttons to preferred position.
- Start a game such as the one listed above.
- Hit the "menu" button (I have the FN+Ctrl on my K400r keyboard) to make the options appear with the overlay item.
- Mouse over to and select the enable overlay option. (again,K400r in this case)
- Now the error message appears and makes it exit to the main menu.
Tested on Dolphin 4.0-8472 and earlier on 8313.
Using a Shield TV Pro on non-rooted stock as usual.
I hope this can be fixed despite how useless an input overlay seems on Android TV.