- Emulator Issues #9586 (Questionable): Star Fox Adventures rendering artifacts and falling through floor
- **Game Name?** Star Fox Adventures **Game ID?** (right click th ... rties, info tab, MD5 Hash: Compute) afb0306454b581e37a62170fdfd1de09 **What's the pr ... vidia GTX 970 driver 361.42 Ubuntu 16.04 amd64 **Is there any other relevant informati ... ki too. (Fast Depth and Store EFB Copies off)
- Emulator Issues #8129 (Accepted): Star Fox Adventures Eye Texture missing or misaligned
- [READ THIS: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/sh ... ut nothing else]</b> <b>Game Name?</b> Star Fox Adventures <b>Game ID?</b> GSAE01 <b> ... >What did you expect to happen instead?</b> Fox should have pupils all the time. <b>What ... the square walled in area. after a few steps fox's pupils will be gone. 2.My brother uses a ... y, getting close to most light sources makes fox's pupils reappear. <b>Dolphin 3.5 and 3 ... Clocked at 3.51Ghz, An XFX Radeon7770, Win7X64... I also have access to an AMD 8350 with a ... ssion. https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-star-fox-adventure-satan-eyes <b>[Do *not* attach ... ss that was used to create this issue.]</b>
- Emulator Issues #7576 (Questionable): Dolphin ... aded with a post-processing effect already on
- <b>Game Name?</b> Smash Bros Brawl, Resident ... s are Mario Galaxy 2, Wind Waker, Xenoblade, Star Fox Adventures and Spider-Man 2. All of my games ... rong in few words.</b> Whenever the game is STARTED (with OpenGL backend) with any Post-Proce ... ers) already enabled, the render window just starts up gray, locks up, and then a message pops ... lphin.exe having stopped working. After game startup WITHOUT post-processing, it can be enable ... id you expect to happen instead?</b> Normal startup but with post-processing. <b>What step ... color adjustment shader, doesn't matter. 3. Start any of the listed games. <b>Which versio ... /b> <b>System, CPU and GPU)</b> -Windows 7 64 bit -Core i5-3570k -GeForce GTX 660 Ti ... ing that is just inconvenient to work around.
- Emulator Issues #7143 (New): DualCore timing issues
- <b>Game Name?</b> This likely affects almo ... a: Twilight Princess - GZ2E01, RZDE01 Lego Star Wars: The Video Game - GL5E4F <b>What's ... kies of Arcadia can hang in dualcore Lego Star Wars can crash after the opening and during ... core won't exactly be a solution to them.