- Emulator Issues #12281 (New): Missing MaxPlay menu music
- **Game Name?** MaxPlay **Game ID?** GNHE5d **MD5 Hash?** 8a68e9917d7648674cdb5184 ... is should be enough to confirm if it's fixed)
- Emulator Issues #11952 (Accepted): Regression in launching Gamecube games from Wii Menu
- **Game Name?** The Legend of Zelda: The Wi ... X560Ti, the other is an i5-7200U + GTX950M.
- Emulator Issues #11724 (Accepted): Advance Game Port, crashes after selecting any menu
- **NHL HITZ 20-02 (Disc 0, Revision 0) / Adv ... in the game list, Properties, Info tab) [GNHE5d] **MD5 Hash?** (right click the game in ... efiles, savestates)** [Anything else here]
- Emulator Issues #11330 (New): Dolphin's Emulated CPU is Too Slow/Fast in Various Situations
- **Game Name?** Primarily Affects the follo ... Emulated Titles The Advance Game Port - GNHE5d FMVs in Tales of Symphonia Likely more to ... suite by the time better timings are needed.
- Emulator Issues #11324 (Accepted): Advance Ga ... estate Feature Does Not Work with GCI Folders
- **Game Name?** Advance Game Port (2004 Datel) - GNHE5d Mario Golf - Advance Tour - AGB-BMGE-USA ... ent way too long searching for GBA gameIDs...
- Emulator Issues #8175 (Accepted): Datel Discs ... Single Core, intermittently hang on Dualcore
- <b>Game Name?</b> Advance Game Port - GNHE5d Action Replay by Datel - DTLX01 (Modified to DTLE01 for Dolphin to run it) Maxplay - GNHE5d Max Drive Pro v1.0 - GNHE5d Yes I know several of the discs are the s ... is at least a start toward understanding it.