- Emulator Issues #11714 (Accepted): [D3D12] Graphical Freeze in Pikmin 2 (GC)
- **Game Name?** [Pikmin 2] **Game ID?** (right click the game i ... ly error out while using the D3D12 Render in pikmin 2] **What steps will reproduce the problem?** [1. Load pikmin 2 while in the D3D12 renderer 2. Go to the ... efiles, savestates)** [Anything else here]
- Emulator Issues #10452 (Accepted): Using any of Dolphin's LLE DSP Engines replaces some of Pikmin's random startup noises with a weird noise.
- **Game Name?** Pikmin **Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab) GPIE01 **What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.** Well when you launch Pikmin you are treated to one of three sounds: Pikmin! Sound of a Pikmin finding a bomb rock? Sound of a Pikmin being dismissed by distance? DSP HLE play ... LLE does not With DSP LLE you get this: Pikmin! And apparently the Japanese version's star ... reproduce the problem?** Keep relaunching Pikmin with DSP LLE until the random number generator decides to play something other then the normal "Pikmin!" sound. Please Note: Dolphin seems to REALLY REALLY like to play mostly the Pikmin! sound so it might take a bit. **Is the i ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z22toL6jg90
- Emulator Issues #9524 (New): Action Replay code database: Issue with the AR Max ID line
- **What's the problem? Describe what went wron ... Super Mario Sunshine [GMSE01] and [GMSP01] Pikmin 2 [GPVE01] and [GPVP01] The Legend of Zelda ... Mario Kart: Double Dash [GM4E01] and [GM4P01]
- Emulator Issues #8855 (Accepted): [NZHLE] Pikmin 2 Save Sound too low pitched
- <b>Game Name?</b> Pikmin 2 - GPVE01 <b>What's the problem? Describ ... System, CPU and GPU)</b> Not applicable.
- Emulator Issues #8774 (New): Scan Visor not scanning properly, unable to scan some objects.
- [READ THIS: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/sh ... ss that was used to create this issue.]</b>
- Emulator Issues #7984 (Accepted): [NZHLE] The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition and Pikmin 2 "Zelda HLE using Back Mixing Buffers"
- Happens when booting Wind Waker.
- Emulator Issues #7743 (Accepted): Various Action Replay Codes and Gecko Codes don't work
- <b>What's the problem? Describe what went wro ... ode specific buttons don't activate the code.
- Emulator Issues #7143 (New): DualCore timing issues
- <b>Game Name?</b> This likely affects almo ... Arcadia Legends - GEAE8P New Play Control! Pikmin - R9IE01 Mario Party 5 - GP5E01 The Legend ... Will lead to a freeze on certain events. Pikmin suffers from the same audio issues as Wind W ... core won't exactly be a solution to them.