- Emulator Issues #11953 (New): Pink/green lines (Wii) and flashing pink/green screen (GC) in Resident Evil 4.
- **Game Name?** Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Resident Evil 4 (affects NTSC-J versions too) **Game ID?* ... e in the game list, Properties, Info tab) G4BE08, G4BJ08, RB4E08, RB4J08 **MD5 Hash?** (right clic ... button) ca749757e3b9d119f3feb1f9f0f81bd7 (G4BE08) 6b57d0ae0b872a50457276fb84d58cf2 (G4BJ08) 1235cb29693d7b52b63d60103a7d4f47 (RB4E08) ... ore) Core i7 920, GTX760, Win7 64, 8GB RAM
- Emulator Issues #11786 (New): Prince of persia Warrior within - Green flickering bottom line
- **Game Name?** Prince of persia warrior wi ... Note: Screenshot and FIFO attached.
- Emulator Issues #9373 (New): Depth issues on Mario Kart Double Dash
- **Game Name?** Mario Kart Double Dash! ... y forcing slow depth doesn't have any effect.
- Emulator Issues #8899 (Accepted): White dots in game banners
- We've discovered that -Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (discovered by MaJoR) -Super Ma ... o dot unlike Windows in the latest dev build.
- Emulator Issues #8470 (Accepted): Enhancement: Custom Cropping
- The Crop feature often seems to crop out a li ... s of the game screen in certain titles.
- Emulator Issues #7743 (Accepted): Various Action Replay Codes and Gecko Codes don't work
- <b>What's the problem? Describe what went wro ... ode specific buttons don't activate the code.
- Emulator Issues #7576 (Questionable): Dolphin ... aded with a post-processing effect already on
- <b>Game Name?</b> Smash Bros Brawl, Resident Evil 4 Wii, Custom Robo, Eternal Darkness, Mega Man ... ing that is just inconvenient to work around.
- Emulator Issues #5666 (Accepted): Resident Evil Zero slows down after loading a savestate
- 1) Resident Evil Zero 2) After loading a s ... uns under Windows XP SP3, nVidia GeForce 570.