- Emulator Issues #11394 (Accepted): D3D11: Rogue Squadron's main menu transitions render incorrectly.
- Ran across this while doing https://github.co ... adron II - Rogue Leader **Game ID?** GSWE64, GSWD64 **MD5 Hash?** 0bf391bee90da0 ... eenshots are from the US version of the game.
- Emulator Issues #9267 (New): Auto-fire ignores loaded savestate's button state
- **Game Name?** Probably any game, but I wa ... e in the game list, properties, info tab) GSWE64 **MD5 Hash?** (right click the game in ... figuration files)** I think that covers it
- Emulator Issues #9229 (Accepted): Cannot exit ... M with OpenGL (Confirm on Stop behind window)
- **Game Name?** All tested (The Legend of Z ... info tab) * RMCE01 * GM4E01 * RSBE01 * GSWE64 * etc. **MD5 Hash?** (right click the ... can supply that will help, just let me know.
- Emulator Issues #8493 (Accepted): Block GPU T ... breaks Rogue Squadron 2's Targeting Computer
- <b>Game Name?</b> Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader - GSWE64 <b>Game ID?</b> <b>What's the proble ... b> Core i5 3570K, GTX 760, Windows 7 x64
- Emulator Issues #8048 (Accepted): Rogue Squadron 2 and 3, Assertion: Emboss map should have normal
- <b>Game Name?</b> Rogue Squadron II: Rogue L ... uadron III: Rebel Strike <b>Game ID?</b> GSWE64 GLRE64 <b>What's the problem? Describe w ... pipeline which is unimplemented in dolphin.