- Emulator Issues #9528 (New): Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles GBA <-> GCN Issue
- **Game Name?** [Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles] **Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab) [GCCE01] **MD5 Hash?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab, MD5 Hash: Comput ... ers will not stop jittering/hitching on multiplayer mode, also attacks and magic can not be char ... latest Dolphin builds and the latest Visual Boy Advance-M from github. Start the game up with the default settings provided on the wiki page for this game. Next start the game up in multiplayer and then go to any dungeon run around and yo ... Nope any older version of Dolphin and Visual Boy Advance does not solve the issue. ] **W ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUnDb3eAMk ]
- Emulator Issues #7098 (Accepted): GBA Connectivity Master Issue
- For its time, The GameCube has a very unique feature of using Link Cables to connect its handheld counterpart, The Gameboy Advance, for additional game features. This feature was used mostly for additional features, transferring data and additional gameplay modes, and most of all, selling GBAs and ... allowed you to battle in full 3D between two players that had GBAs. The screens kept all your b ... tadium 1 and 2 already perfected. Those two games and Pokemon Box also allowed you to transfer Pokemon into your Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald Pokemon games. Wind Waker and others has the Tingle Tu ... gets you extra options that enhance the main gameplay mode. A few games used the GBA connectivity as their main hoo ... asy: Crystal Chronicles are well known multiplayer...
- Emulator Issues #2163 (Accepted): Implement GameBoy Player device
- The GB Player disk is dumpable, just like a game disk. But as there is no emulated GB Player, it's useless. I know it would mean looking ... A. Still, for completeness' sake, here it is.