- Emulator Issues #11005 (Accepted): Rock Band 3 DLC not working from SD card
- **Game Name?** Rock Band 3 **Game ID? ... , and attempt to eliminate some of the noise.
- Emulator Issues #10735 (Accepted): Feature Request - Support FullscreenDisplayRes in gameini
- In order to get Mega Man 9 & 10 looking pixel perfect, I have to set ... The latter setting can only be configured manually in Dolphin.ini. [Display] Fullscree ... to specify fullscreen resolution in gameini.
- Emulator Issues #10338 (Accepted): Call of Duty: Multiplayer Freezes Mega Issue
- **Game Name?** Call of Duty: Black Ops (the German version, but the same happens in every other ... eeze and fps drop, crash with a real time log
- Emulator Issues #9789 (Accepted): Netplay input records desync when pad buffer changes
- ## Game tested Tested with **SUPER SMASH BRO ... ) also desync accordingly. I have tested it many times and **replays do not desync if no buf ... f the space). As such, I have uploaded it to MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!fAJgkTzb!Gfg_zoj2fDJlR7su-x0ai_HOaQlXpRIMuQD25Na5qAo
- Emulator Issues #7576 (Questionable): Dolphin ... aded with a post-processing effect already on
- <b>Game Name?</b> Smash Bros Brawl, Resident Evil 4 Wii, Custom Robo, Eternal Darkness, Mega Man X Command Mission, F-Zero GX, Geist, NHL Hitz Pro, Oc ... r, Xenoblade, Star Fox Adventures and Spider-Man 2. All of my games are NTSC. <b>Game ID?< ... ing that is just inconvenient to work around.
- Emulator Issues #7234 (Accepted): Tales of Sy ... ) audio stutters on opening video [cpuTiming]
- <b>Game Name?</b> Tales of Symphonia <b>G ... ure what that means, but it might be helpful.
- Emulator Issues #7094 (Accepted): Software Re ... games (Debug Builds Work, not Release Builds)
- <b>Game Name?</b> Plenty, for instance The ... enshots,</b> <b>configuration files)</b> MegaMan 3: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/484730/MegaMan3Software.png Zelda 1: https://dl.dropboxus ... ent.com/u/484730/ZeldaTitleScreenEFB2Tex.7z