- Emulator Issues #12128 (New): Nintendo 64 (GC or Wii VC) Texture Dumping and Texture Replacement
- **Game Name?** Most Nintendo 64 titles, ei ... (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) NALE (Super Smash Bros.) NABE (Mario Kart 64) As well as all other regions, an ... ovided emulator) has been a bit troublesome. Super Mario 64 is one of the few games that is except fr ... h unique Scene ID (area map) seems to dump a new textures. Be it overworld maps, dungeon room ... be much worse than that through, such as the Mario Kart 64 Menu Select and Map Select. I am uns ... es ???) - Green Magic Meter when entering a new area (Ocarina of Time) (Hundreds of Duplicat ... plicates ???) - Menu Select and Map Select (Mario Kart) (Infinite Duplicates ???) - Any Multiplayer and Singleplayer stages (Super Smash Bros.) (Tiled Duplicates) - There's probably a lo ... (tens of duplicates, but finite, where each ...
- Emulator Issues #11995 (New): Dolphin cannot parse .map files from Nvidia Shield releases
- **Game Name?** Super Mario Galaxy **Game ID?** (right click the ga ... Chinese-exclusive Nvidia Shield releases of Wii games (except New Super Mario Bros. Wii) include .map files for Japan, Korea, and Ch ... ses did not. One for the Japanese release of Super Mario Galaxy is at https://gist.github.com/leo6022 ... 98703e7a418ad0f1adeca883 2. Launch Japanese Super Mario Galaxy 3. Load above symbol map 4. Scroll ... com/leo60228/ee9ac30198703e7a418ad0f1adeca883
- Emulator Issues #11782 (Accepted): New Super Mario Bros. Wii ground disappearing at 2x resolution
- **Game Name** New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2: The Next Levels, and Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii **Game ID** SMNE01, PPNE01, SMNE03 ... resolution in NSMBW and NSMBW2:TNL, but not NewerSMBW. I updated, and that made it so that i ... files, savestates)** not that I'm aware of
- Emulator Issues #11698 (New): [D3D12] Strange graphical bug in New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- **Game Name?** [New Super Mario Bros. Wii] **Game ID?** (right click the game in ... efiles, savestates)** [Anything else here]
- Emulator Issues #11371 (Fix pending): Android - Missing sideways wiimote option
- **Game Name?** New Super Mario Bros. Wii **Game ID?** (right click the game in t ... will reproduce the problem?** - Configure Wii Remote 1 as 'Emulated Wii Remote' - Configure D-pad of Wii Remote 1 to use D-pad of NVidia shield controller - Configure Wii Remote 2 as 'Emulated Wii Remote' - Configure D-pad of Wii Remote 2 to use D-pad of NVidia shield contr ... nother controller (gives same effect) - Set Wii Remote 3 and 4 to unused (untested) - Start Mario in multi-player mode - Now player 1 will re ... les, savefiles, savestates)** No, sorry.
- Emulator Issues #10865 (Questionable): Super Smash Bros. Brawl: File Patch Code prevents masterpiece games from loading
- **Game Name?** Super Smash Bros. Brawl **Game ID?** (right click the gam ... the problem? Describe what went wrong.** Super Smash Bros. Brawl Masterpiece crash with Gecko OS but no ... her 2. Play a masterpiece game (tested with Super Mario Bros.) 3. Observe crash with Gecko OS but not Pro ... uldn't find the file ../../docs/DSP/DSP_UC_AXWii.txt" with LLE. Should I make a separate issue for this?
- Emulator Issues #10182 (New): Dolphin crashes Video Drivers in D3D11 when loading 3D graphics
- **Game Name?** Mario Kart: Double Dash, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Star Fox Assault, possibly more **Game ... ly be the cause. I would still like to enjoy newer versions of Dolphin on my system, despite ... ible. Also, this issue does not effect Smash Bros. Brawl; it plays normally.