- Emulator Issues #11952 (Accepted): Regression in launching Gamecube games from Wii Menu
- **Game Name?** The Legend of Zelda: The Wi ... X560Ti, the other is an i5-7200U + GTX950M.
- Emulator Issues #11855 (New): "Failed to submit command buffer" error on Jetson Nano
- **Game Name?** Kirby Air Ride Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus **Game ID?** ( ... ) Jetson Nano Developer Kit SoC: Tegra X1
- Emulator Issues #11403 (New): [AArch64] Phantasy star III JIT Crash
- **Game Name?** [Phantasy star III C.A.R.D] **Game ID?** (right click ... es, savestates)** [Anything else here]
- Emulator Issues #10401 (New): Crash Nitro Kart Scaling bug
- **Game Name?** crash nitro kart **Gam ... ey have the time, id really appreciate it
- Emulator Issues #9053 (New): Phantasy Star Online Ep. I & 2 crashes upon connecting to server
- **Game Name?** Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 (Version 1.0) ** ... ong.** My friend and I are trying to play Phantasy Star Online together over the internet via the br ... phin.ini and this has not resolved the issue.
- Emulator Issues #8989 (New): Using BBA on current daily build causes force close
- **Game Name?** Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2 **Game ID?** (right clic ... n files)** Attached screen shot of crash./
- Emulator Issues #6933 (Questionable): Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 Plus on GameCube acts like it's being played on a Wii
- <b>Game Name?</b> Phantasy Star Online 1&2 Plus <b>Game ID?</b> GP ... e as</b> <b>specific as possible.]</b> 1. Start up game 2. Say yes when it asks you to se ... om for images and pastie.org for logs.]</b>
- Emulator Issues #6038 (Accepted): Modem Adapter emuation required for Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Trial Edition
- <b>Have you searched the issue tracker for a ... s Wii network support. <b>Game Name?</b> Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Trial Edition < ... on, the modem adapter has to be connected. Restart after switching the power off and connectin ... ned, all of the settings from GPOP8P (or any PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE I&II configuration) can b ... Dummy) option for attachment in the SP1 slot.