- Emulator Issues #11952 (Accepted): Regression in launching Gamecube games from Wii Menu
- **Game Name?** The Legend of Zelda: The Wi ... X560Ti, the other is an i5-7200U + GTX950M.
- Emulator Issues #11855 (New): "Failed to submit command buffer" error on Jetson Nano
- **Game Name?** Kirby Air Ride Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus **Game ID?** (right click the ... ) Jetson Nano Developer Kit SoC: Tegra X1
- Emulator Issues #9053 (New): Phantasy Star Online Ep. I & 2 crashes upon connecting to server
- **Game Name?** Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 (Version 1.0) **Game ID?** ... ong.** My friend and I are trying to play Phantasy Star Online together over the internet via the broadband ... teps will reproduce the problem?** Boot PSO Episode 1 and 2 (Ver. 1.0) Select online game Successfully connect to a server ... phin.ini and this has not resolved the issue.
- Emulator Issues #6038 (Accepted): Modem Adapter emuation required for Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Trial Edition
- <b>Have you searched the issue tracker for a ... s Wii network support. <b>Game Name?</b> Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Trial Edition <b>Game ID?</b> ... , which states "If you want to play PSO Episode 1 & 2 Trial Edition, the modem adapter has to be connected. Restart after switching the power off and connectin ... ned, all of the settings from GPOP8P (or any PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE I&II configuration) can be copied to thi ... Dummy) option for attachment in the SP1 slot.