- Emulator Issues #12129 (New): Dolphin does not save Pikmin 2 data to the memory card
- **Game Name?** [Pikmin 2] **Game ID?** (right click the game i ... olphin fails to save the memory card data of Pikmin 2. I have tested Pikmin 1, and it does save to the memory card. I ha ... y card file, and it has. I have tried saving Pikmin 2 twice, and both times it did not save. I m ... and checked in the memory card manager if my Pikmin 2 save was on the card, and sure enough, it ... duce the problem?** [Make a save file for Pikmin 2, play until it asks you to save, then turn ... go to bed and in the morning wake up to play pikmin 2.) then try to load your nonexistant save.] ... s, savefiles, savestates)** [Not sure]
- Emulator Issues #11714 (New): [D3D12] Graphical Freeze in Pikmin 2 (GC)
- **Game Name?** [Pikmin 2] **Game ID?** (right click the game i ... ly error out while using the D3D12 Render in pikmin 2] **What steps will reproduce the problem?** [1. Load pikmin 2 while in the D3D12 renderer 2. Go to the ... efiles, savestates)** [Anything else here]
- Emulator Issues #10452 (Accepted): Using any of Dolphin's LLE DSP Engines replaces some of Pikmin's random startup noises with a weird noise.
- **Game Name?** Pikmin **Game ID?** (right click the game in t ... e what went wrong.** Well when you launch Pikmin you are treated to one of three sounds: Pikmin! Sound of a Pikmin finding a bomb rock? Sound of a Pikmin being dismissed by distance? DSP HLE play ... LLE does not With DSP LLE you get this: Pikmin! And apparently the Japanese version's star ... reproduce the problem?** Keep relaunching Pikmin with DSP LLE until the random number generator decides to play something other then the normal "Pikmin!" sound. Please Note: Dolphin seems to REALLY REALLY like to play mostly the Pikmin! sound so it might take a bit. **Is the i ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z22toL6jg90
- Emulator Issues #9524 (New): Action Replay code database: Issue with the AR Max ID line
- **What's the problem? Describe what went wron ... Super Mario Sunshine [GMSE01] and [GMSP01] Pikmin 2 [GPVE01] and [GPVP01] The Legend of Zelda ... Mario Kart: Double Dash [GM4E01] and [GM4P01]
- Emulator Issues #8855 (Accepted): [NZHLE] Pikmin 2 Save Sound too low pitched
- <b>Game Name?</b> Pikmin 2 - GPVE01 <b>What's the problem? Describ ... System, CPU and GPU)</b> Not applicable.
- Emulator Issues #8774 (New): Scan Visor not scanning properly, unable to scan some objects.
- [READ THIS: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/sh ... ss that was used to create this issue.]</b>
- Emulator Issues #7984 (Accepted): [NZHLE] The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition and Pikmin 2 "Zelda HLE using Back Mixing Buffers"
- Happens when booting Wind Waker.
- Emulator Issues #7743 (Accepted): Various Action Replay Codes and Gecko Codes don't work
- <b>What's the problem? Describe what went wro ... ode specific buttons don't activate the code.
- Emulator Issues #7143 (New): DualCore timing issues
- <b>Game Name?</b> This likely affects almo ... Arcadia Legends - GEAE8P New Play Control! Pikmin - R9IE01 Mario Party 5 - GP5E01 The Legend ... Will lead to a freeze on certain events. Pikmin suffers from the same audio issues as Wind W ... core won't exactly be a solution to them.