- Emulator Issues #11675 (New): POP: The Forgotten Sands, character has solid black shadow, regression from #7753 (Android, Vulkan)
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands test on Mi9. The previous dolphin works fine.
- Emulator Issues #11415 (Questionable): Android:Okami drawing screen missing background
- **Game Name?** [Put Game Name here] Okami **Game ID?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab) [Put Game ID here] ROWJ08 **MD5 Hash?** (right click the game in the game list, properties, info tab, MD5 Hash: Compute) [Put MD5 Hash here] **What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.** [Des ... same problem. **What steps will reproduce the problem?** [Reproduction steps here] press z button **Is the issue present in the latest development version? For future reference, please also write down the version number of the latest development version.** [Version number here] 5.0-8845 **Is the issue present in the latest stable version?** [Yes/No and version number here] **If ...
- Emulator Issues #10831 (New): PoP Warrior Within audio problems
- **Game Name?** Prince of Persia: Warrior Within **Game ID?** G2OE41 ... 43ff3b (confirmed with redump) **What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.** There's two separate audio problems. The first is, on all the screens that appears when you unlock a new ability, if you idle on the screen instead of immediately mashing through it, the sound will stutter as it fades out. The second is that there's a particular cutscene (the one where you're first told where the Sands of Time are being created) where the...