- Emulator Issues #11299 (Accepted): Detect ISO region and change system language if necessary
- **Game Name?** Boom Blox, Boom Blox Bash P ... be easy to implement. (I can't tell if other regions do similar things, because I don't own the ... iles, savestates)** Match language to the region it belongs to if the game won't boot.
- Emulator Issues #11058 (Accepted): Dance Danc ... y and other dance mat games have broken input
- **Game Name?** 1. Dance Dance Revolution H ... ** Some games will automatically move the selected option down as if the down D-pad button is ... s not held down when the issue happens. The selector keeps running down as if the down button i ... eyond the main menu. Multiple games (across regions) have been tried for this issue to isolate ... )** Can't think of any configuration files
- Emulator Issues #10983 (Questionable): Region Select: error code 109144
- **Game Name?** Region Select **Game ID?** (right click the game in t ... problem? Describe what went wrong.** When selecting regions, it is not possible to select the region because an error message with the error code ... happen on my real Wii. At this I was able to select my current region. **What steps will reproduce the problem?** Open a channel that calls the region selection. For example, the Everybody Votes Channel and try to select the region. **Is the issue present in the latest d ... GTX 980 [Zotac AMP! Edition] OS: Windows 10
- Emulator Issues #10482 (New): Direct3D 11 req ... dows 7, but this is not explained to the user
- **Game Name?** Any Game **Game ID?** ... ames crashing in the same way from different regions makes me think it applies universally) and watch as dolphin crashes, as long as you have selected the direct3d11 backend. **It is importa ... nfo is required I will be glad to provide it.
- Emulator Issues #10442 (Accepted): MemoryCard ... to accidentally set A and B to the same file
- **What's the problem? Describe what went wrong.** If the user selects MemoryCardA.USA.raw as slot A and MemoryCa ... file will be used for both slots due to the region matching https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolp ... emory-card-configuration?pid=449221#pid449221
- Emulator Issues #9692 (New): Pause on Focus Lost doesn't properly work in Linux
- OS: Slackware64-current dolphin-emu-e1a76b4_ ... inDistance = -200000, fSyncGpuOverclock = 1, SelectedLanguage = 0, bOverrideGCLanguage = false, ... olumn = false, m_showIDColumn = false, m_showRegionColumn = true, m_showSizeColumn = true, m_sho ... 07fffef067efd in clone () at /lib64/libc.so.6
- Emulator Issues #8721 (New): Memory checks don't work, or make Dolphin crash
- <b>Game Name?</b> Any game <b>Game ID?< ... 6866 Interpreter crash to this line: memset(region, 0xCC, region_size); in x64Emitter.PoisonMemory(). JIT -& ... NTSC) (I set a breakpoint at 0x003E1B88, the selected save file), Super Smash Bros Brawl (PAL) (0x0136C4E3, selected menu option in the main menu) and Super Paper Mario (0x004D05AF, selected save file).
- Emulator Issues #8115 (Accepted): Disc Channe ... disc is changed when emulation is not running
- Prerequisites: - System Menu installed to NAND - Two disc-based Wii games from the same region as the System Menu Steps to reproduce: - ... the Home button on a connected Wiimote, then select Wii Menu and answer Yes. - Open the Disc Ch ... is a Wii game and game 2 is from a different region than the System Menu, the message "Unab ... correctly, even if game 2 is from the wrong region! Versions tested: 4.0-5064 4.0-1953 (first version where Disc Channel works)