- Emulator Issues #11792 (Fix pending): Dolphin is feeding games twice as many inputs.
- **Game Name?** Any game with GC input * ... or some reason defaults to 240Hz (likely for Sonic Heroes to not spaz out,) but this breaks syncing wi ... There's also the issue of affecting netplay, Sonic Heroes, and other potential issues.
- Emulator Issues #10965 (New): 5.0-6683 Android: Gecko codes cause crashing regardless of code/s.
- Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess GZ2E01 ... to test it and Action Replay works fine with Sonic Heroes and also OnFrame works too with Zelda TP for ... ld be incredibly easy to reproduce hopefully.
- Emulator Issues #7249 (New): Timesplitters 1/2 ( glitchy bottom-right border)
- <b>Game Name?</b> Timesplitters 2 Timesplit ... ttp://s13.postimg.org/6i4goua2b/border3.png
- Emulator Issues #7143 (New): DualCore timing issues
- <b>Game Name?</b> This likely affects almo ... Waker - GZLE01 Tales of Symphonia - GQSEAF Sonic Heroes - G9SE8P Skies of Arcadia Legends - GEAE8P ... after the opening and during transitions. Sonic Heroes music can sometimes loop improperly Mario ... core won't exactly be a solution to them.
- Emulator Issues #6930 (Accepted): Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly Gate Clip does not work on emulator
- <b>Game Name?</b> Spyro: Enter The Dragon ... lision checks (common issue among games, see Sonic Heroes on PS2) and lets me through. That's my theo ... Speedrunners have confirmed this issue.