- Emulator Issues #10655 (Accepted): Rogue Squadron II Pause Menu XFB RAM Flicker
- **Game Name** Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader **Game ID** G99E01 (I'm playi ... D11 !(https://i.imgur.com/xj7StNW.png)
- Emulator Issues #9229 (Accepted): Cannot exit ... M with OpenGL (Confirm on Stop behind window)
- **Game Name?** All tested (The Legend of Z ... ble Dash, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Paper Mario, Star Wars Rogue Squadron II:Rogue Leader, etc.). **Game ID?** (right clic ... at steps will reproduce the problem?** 1. Start game (with OpenGL backend) 2. Enter fullsc ... can supply that will help, just let me know.
- Emulator Issues #9149 (Questionable): Cropping problem with OpenGL in RS3
- **Game Name?** Star Wars - Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike **Game ID?** (right ... **What steps will reproduce the problem?** Start the game, select first mission, wait for te ... https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Star_Wars_Rogue_Squadron_III:_Rebel_Strike&action=edit§ion=2#Opening_Text
- Emulator Issues #8493 (Accepted): Block GPU Thread (4.0-5971) breaks Rogue Squadron 2's Targeting Computer
- <b>Game Name?</b> Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader - GSWE64 <b>Game ID?</b> <b>W ... hat went wrong in few words.</b> When you start the targeting computer, there's a high chan ... Be as</b> <b>specific as possible.]</b> 1. Start up game 2. Enter Mission 3. Hit Y repeate ... b> Core i5 3570K, GTX 760, Windows 7 x64