- Emulator Issues #11362 (Questionable): Fairly ... owdown will fail to reach the main menu if a Super Smash Bros. Melee save file is on the same memory card.
- **Game Name?** Fairly Oddparents - The Sha ... y card in question has a save file on it for Super Smash Bros. Melee. No idea why. Also unsure if there's something wrong with my Melee save in particular, or if any Melee save works. To be clear: The memory card d ... ly Oddparents on it for the issue to happen, Melee is sufficient. If both are present the issue is identical, but if Melee is absent and Fairly Oddparents is present t ... ** Included a memory card with a save for Melee and Fairly Oddparents. It should produce th ... - then it should load properly if you delete Melee from it.
- Emulator Issues #10631 (New): Kicking someone in netplay results in a “double-free or corruption”
- **Game Name?** Super Smash Bros. Melee **Game ID?** (right click the game in t ... xz (5.4 MiB, didn’t fit in the upload system)
- Emulator Issues #10428 (New): Pausing with de ... mory viewer then crashes games upon resuming.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl RSBE01 MD5: d18726e6dfdc8bdbdad5 ... ies. Another problem is that both Brawl and Melee have the habit of being crash-prone when usi ... due to instability or save corruption risks)
- Emulator Issues #9881 (Questionable): Side-by ... to missing geometry on the right side on SSBM
- **Game Name?** I only tested with Super Smash Bros. Melee, but probably other games. **Game ID?** ... enshots, configuration files)** Attached.
- Emulator Issues #9789 (Accepted): Netplay input records desync when pad buffer changes
- ## Game tested Tested with **SUPER SMASH BROS. Melee** (GALE01) *[md5:0e63d4223b01d9aba596259dc155a174]* and also a modified version of that game **Melee Netplay Community Build** (MNCE02) *[md5:bcd ... layer records the match from the beginning (`melee.dtm`), then I change the pad buffer before t ... begins to record the match from that point (`melee_spectator.dtm` and `~.dtm.sav`). The match ... b!Gfg_zoj2fDJlR7su-x0ai_HOaQlXpRIMuQD25Na5qAo
- Emulator Issues #8929 (Accepted): HLE Audio - Smash Bros. Melee announcer's voice sounds different between HLE and LLE audio
- In Super Smash Bros. Melee, the announcer's voice is noticeably a bit m ... hard to notice unless you're looking for it.
- Emulator Issues #8655 (Accepted): Record Netplay Input Desyncs when Played Back
- <b>Game Name?</b> Super Smash Bros. Melee <b>Game ID?</b> GALE01 What's the pro ... ording only took a minute or 2 to manifest.