- Emulator Issues #11503 (Accepted): Dolphin Ha ... Discs on the Gamecube Menu [Possibly icache]
- **Game Name?** Gamecube Main Menu (NTSC-U) ... efiles, savestates)** [Anything else here]
- Emulator Issues #9524 (New): Action Replay code database: Issue with the AR Max ID line
- **What's the problem? Describe what went wron ... E01] and [GPVP01] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures [G4SE01] and [G4SP01] Star Fox A ... Mario Kart: Double Dash [GM4E01] and [GM4P01]
- Emulator Issues #9203 (Accepted): Opening Wii Home Menu in Prince of Persia: Rival Swords causes Unknown Opcode (in Single Core too)
- **Game Name?** Prince of Persia: Rival Swords - RPPE41 **What's the problem? Describe w ... (0x3f @ 0000000024DAF8F1, preprocessing = no)
- Emulator Issues #7743 (Accepted): Various Action Replay Codes and Gecko Codes don't work
- <b>What's the problem? Describe what went wro ... ode specific buttons don't activate the code.
- Emulator Issues #7098 (Accepted): GBA Connectivity Master Issue
- For its time, The GameCube has a very unique ... e GBA connectivity as their main hook. Four Swords Adventures and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chron ... n also refer to this video for more details.
- Emulator Issues #6728 (Accepted): GameCube Pe ... VBAM, Bongos, etc) are unsupported in Netplay
- <b>Game Name?</b> --- Any game with Joybus, such as Four Swords Adventures. <b>Game ID?</b> --- Any game with Joybus, such as Four Swords Adventures (G4SE01). <b>What went wrong?< ... other computers are connecting). Select Four Swords Adventures, as an example. 2. Start game, w ... ston RAM GeForce GTX 670 2GB 64-bit Dolphin