- Emulator Issues #11064 (New): Request: Improv ... utdown, per-dolphin session, per-game session
- **Explanation** I'm doing some logging for ... large The improvements below should benefit the existing File Logging Mode the most, but ... te: file C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp 01:05:571 FileUtil.cpp:142 W[COMMON]: Delete failed: C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp is a directory 01:05:571 FileUtil.cpp:4 ... rsively: C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp 01:05:571 FileUtil.cpp:238 I[COMMON]: D ... irectory C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp 01:05:571 IOS\FS\HostBackend\FS.cpp:214 ... eleteDir C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp 01:05:571 FileUtil.cpp:201 I[COMMON]: C ... th: path C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp/ 01:05:572 FileUtil.cpp:168 I[COMMON]: ... irectory C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii/tmp/ 01:05:572 FileUtil.cpp:396 I[COMMON]: ... irectory C:/SpecialPrograms/Dolphin-x64/User/Wii...
- Emulator Issues #11006 (Accepted): Texture Dumping - Information lost when dumped
- This is an issue that was brought to me by ra ... is is really a proper issue, or if this is a fitting title for the issue so feel free to clos ... to that of one with transparency (IA4/IA8?). Wiimms ISO Tools and Ishiiruka correctly dump th ... emoved and replaced with transparency. Again Wiimms ISO Tools and Ishiiruka properly dumps these textures, but Dolphin is missing some information.
- Emulator Issues #10128 (Accepted): Just Dance 2/3/4 issues with multiple DLC songs
- Big issue report incoming! **Game Name?** ... a different folder on the NAND (e.g. normal Wii save files generally goes to User\Wii\title\00010000\<game ID in hex>, the DLCs from those games goes to User\Wii\title\00010005\<game ID in hex starting with ... 5 for Just Dance 4, for example) inside User\Wii\ticket\00010005, the games won't "see" any D ... DLCs are corrupted and you need to go to the Wii Shop to redownload them if you move this fil ... eated multiple "content" folders inside User\Wii\title\00010005\<game ID in hex> (e.g. conten ... store following the Nintendo WFC shutdown...
- Emulator Issues #8413 (New): Per game keybinds would be useful
- <b>Game Name?</b> N/A <b>Game ID?</b> N/ ... went wrong in few words.</b> Some games benefit from unorthodox keybinds (wiimote mouse emulation for example, or if my ot ... nshots,</b> <b>configuration files)</b> N/A